Hello, blogging world! Today is the first day of 2016 and as I laid miserably on my couch watching Gilmore Girls I realized I needed to make a life change. I’m planning on making this the year I actualize all the goals I always told myself I would get around to.
A little about my life:
- Sophomore at the University of Houston
- Majoring in marketing + entrepreneurship
- Huge foodie
- Attempting to try all of the restaurants in Houston before I die
Disclaimer: I say this even though I’m totally one of those annoying people you have probably dined with who take all the vegetables out of their food.
- Readers are leaders
- Venturing to read 38 new books this year
- Not sure why I picked the #38 but..
- Seeking to live an active lifestyle this year
- Catch me blogging about my attempts at running + how I eat fruit every time I want ice-cream
- I love looking for new exciting things to do in Houston
- I advise you all to subscribe to http://www.houstononthecheap.com’s mailing list
Welp, those are all the fun facts I can think of for now. I hope this blog takes off and I am not writing posts that only my mother will read.